On June 19th, 2020, the LACF hosted its Annual Members' Meeting.
- Eha Naylor, Bob Somers, and Wendy Graham's terms on the Board of Directors were renewed
- LACF thanked Arnis Budrevics for his service on the LACF Board of Directors
- The revised bylaws for LACF were approved
- The Annual Report was tabled
Visit our governance page to read the revised bylaws and Annual Report
Following the Annual Members' Meeting, a LACF Board of Directors meeting was held.
- Approval of revisions of the Special Project Grants Policy (will be available online shortly)
- Approval of revised vision and mission statements for LACF (will be available online shortly)
- Closing of the Communications Committee and approval of development of a communications plan for LACF
- Approval of a Business Continuity Plan for LACF in case of a business interruption
- Closing of the Archiving Task Force and moving its objectives to the Executive Director's responsibilities
- Discussion of a statement on diversity and equity in the profession (to be released shortly)
LACF Statement on Racial Inequality and Injustice
The Landscape Architecture Canada Foundation has released a statement on racial inequality and injustice. The statement outlines their stance on the issue and some of the actions they will be taking to break down barriers within our profession.